Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
09-02-2022, 05:19 PM

The warm spring days have the young Seere feeling restless as a deep, unfathomable itch tickles the back of her brain. Since the girl’s fateful encounter with Azure, the young healer has come to realize that she needs to improve her knowledge in fighting. If a predator or, heaven forbid, another wolf that wanted to attack the downed wolf, the girl would have been lost in how to defend herself. She has been training to protect her family, and any patients that might need it but all her lessons have been in offensive forms.

That is why the girl leads her older brother into the white-barked trees that surround the shrine, mismatched eyes looking for a good area for the pair to spar in. Soon enough, a wide, flat area ringed with trees appears and Seere moves to trot into the middle of the clearing. Once there, she turns to her tall brother, tail wags gently as she gazes up at Stolas, happy to be spending time with her more reclusive sibling. She knows that he likes to study a lot and so she is grateful that he gave up his books to come out here with her.

With a wide smile, the small girl says, “Okay Stolas! Now, I have fought large predators and stuff but I have always been on the offensive when fighting them. Dad says to use my speed to my advantage but I also want to learn how I can to be more defensive. So, how about you attack me and I will try to defend myself? Is that okay?” Head tilts as she looks at him, curious if he has any ideas or suggestions to add before they begin.

WC: 285
Total WC: 285 / 1500

"Seere  Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.