Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
09-02-2022, 06:10 PM
They came slowly at first. Wren nodded to a man who smelt like Valhalla, who immediately went to his, ah, date. She blinked, amused and happy for Audra. Wow, that had been a shock. Audra hadn't mentioned a companion lately, but perhaps she was shy about it. She let him pass, bumping against Voodoo too when she said to relax. Her son was a bundle of nerves, shooting off almost immediately. Wren's eyes trailed after him, seeing the boy fall over right in front of Audra.

Well, at least if he was hurt... He could be attended to! "I'm trying" she smirked at Voodoo, happy her friend joined her to greet the strangers. Bellamy, Gavroche, and Beauregard would come from Menagerie's side. She nodded to them if they looked to her. The delegation from Tojo-Kai arrived, and a polite koi-colored woman greeted her as more gathered. "Welcome!" she said a bit more confidently now, tail wagging. A woman from Ashen arrived next. "it is nice to meet you - again - Celeste of Ashen" she added to her old acquaintance with an amused smirk.

Though they had met in winter, the horned woman was hard to forget. Three more koi wolves made their way into the gathering. One of them didn't really say anything, looking almost warily around. The other joined the lady who greeted her. The next remained by the sullen one. Celeste took her leave with her companion once introductions - or re-meeting - was over.

"Speech"
ooc; no post order. go nuts! wren is with voodoo at the entrance
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me