Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
09-02-2022, 07:37 PM

The small girl is excited and it isn’t just because she is eager to spar. More than that, the monochrome girl is happy to be out here… with her brother. The fact that Seere had managed to pull Stolas away from his studies had seemed like a small miracle but then he had gone and actually got his fighting gear. That must mean he really wants to fight! Short legs kick up high as she leads him to the clearing, stating what she wanted and smiling at him with unbridled joy. Mismatched eyes find his graphite gaze as Stolas speaks and she nods vigorously saying, “I wouldn’t accept anything else. Uh, if I get too rough, let me know.”

A wide grin is on her lips as she separates from him, moving back slightly and immediately squaring up him. He falls into a rudimentary stance and the girl readies herself. Seere lowers her center of gravity, legs spreading to be shoulder width apart and makes sure her knees bent. Eyes narrow to slits, ears pin back, her scruff bunches and hackles raise. Finally, her lips pull back, revealing her teeth. While Stolas may have size on his side, Seere has experience and all the dead predators she has fought have helped to hone her skills. They also helped her to become in tune with her body.

Head dips in acknowledgement, ready to take whatever Stolas has to throw at her and he does not hold back. Swiftly, he closes the distance with a thundering of his massive paws and, as he lunges for her, Seere shifts her weight. Throwing it down and toward his right side, the girl rolls under his attack snapping jaws. Using her momentum, the small girl makes it back to her paws and aims a solid whack at her brother’s head with one of her shorter legs. Back end shifts to square her back up to her brother, ready to duck and dodge as long as she needs to.

WC: 333
Total WC: 1136 / 1500

"Seere  Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.