Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
09-02-2022, 09:34 PM

Ducking under the attack seems to have taken Stolas by surprise and Seere gives a small smirk as he squares up with her again. Her small body is set in a defense stance and she stays true to her word, waiting for her brother’s next attack. Switching it up, he slides at her, long forelegs blocking off any escape from underneath so, the small girl does the next best thing and jumps over him. Effortlessly, her small, monochrome leaps into the air, dodging mouth and legs alike as she jumps to the side once more. She may be small but the girl’s body is built like a dancer, with her short legs carrying all her muscles.

Nimbly, Seere’s paws touch the ground and she immediately dances away from her brother’s next attack. She does not attack, instead focusing on tiring Stolas and deflecting the blows that she cannot dodge. Their fight continues on, her taller brother trying to pin her down while the small girl slips away like diamond dust through his paws. She wears him down, her seemingly limitless energy never wavering as she dances with her brother. Finally, Stolas signals defeat and Seere relaxes her stance.

Tongue lolls out of her mouth as she pants, saying in between puffs, “Good job Stolas! Next time, I’ll attack you and you can defend. But what do you say we go grab some water and then, you can show me some of your studies?” Small monochrome form moves to her brother’s side as Seere beams a smile up at her brother. Since he was kind enough to help her with fighting, the girl thinks it is only fair for her to show interest in what he thinks is fascinating. Besides, she would spend more time with Stolas doing anything if it means she can just be with him.

WC: 307
Total WC: 1679 /1500

"Seere  Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.