gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
09-04-2022, 09:22 AM

He was terrible at socializing with others outside of his family members. Bae resisted the urge to scrunch his face at the question, turning to look at the russet-red pup. Not much older than him, but still. Mama said to be polite; they were King Sparrow's pups. "Nothing much" Bae replied honestly, wondering why they had to walk on proverbial eggshells around some king's children. He didn't get it "just looking around."

Which was true. He just wanted to look, and then he'd move on. Nothing was really here to get into and unlike some pups... He didn't have curiosity if an adult told him no. The reddish boy looked at him like he knew Baelfire. Did Mama introduce them when they were young? He didn't remember this, but it seemed like a thing Mama would do. He moved a bit closer to the older boy, abandoning his search in the nursery slash storage. "My mama used to sleep here, with me and my siblings" he added, shrugging.

It sated his curiosity for now. "Just wanted to see where we lived 'fore" He was boring, yes, he knew "you smell familiar, but... I don't remember your name." Bae invited the boy to say it, even if he did know. Mama had told him the names of all the pups in the pack, along with descriptions. Ajax. He knew this was Ajax. But it wasn't very polite to blurt it out, was it?

"he speaks"