Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
09-04-2022, 12:23 PM
ooc: rules are as followed;
6 max participants. first come first serve.
will start the brawl once 6 people (excluding wren) post. will post again to notify you it starts, plus the official tag in discord.
please try to be courteous and have just one wolf per player! all fights have 2 rounds.
teams of two wolves max. do not maim. against the rules of the fest!
fights adhere to guidelines found at the bottom
the last person to post puts up the judgment request! have fun! this event has an art prize

Wren had made the rounds, informing the participants of the festival that the Melee Brawl would happen soon. She found a spacious area for about six wolves to duke it out, plus space for viewers. She cleared her throat. "Please announce your name and if you have it, your pack and rank" she informed the crowd "first six wolves to come here and join will be participating." She was excited to see if anyone from Menagerie would represent them.

She stood in the middle as wolves came and went, offering to team up with each other. Wren was the impartial judge, and would not be participating in the Brawl. She wouldn't sit down but eyed all that came with interest. Who would be left standing? It sounded fun to both see and guess, especially for spectators. If they wanted to take bets, that was on them. She wouldn't deny them their fun if they didn't fight.

"Don't fight until I say so!" she adds.

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me