An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-04-2022, 12:39 PM

Azure drove the crabs forward toward the landmass and to his disappointment, the pup was beginning to follow him and had stepped onto the sand. She asked him what he was doing, clearly not ready to leave him alone nor had she fallen for the treasure hunt plan. "There are large sea creatures with claws the size of your head under the water here, and I'm encouraging them to go get you." He commented evenly, weaving through the cool water and slowly herding the creatures further and further with an underwater wave of his paw. "And then when they're distracted cutting you up, I can come cut them up."

One crab beneath the water lost track of the rest, making the rash decision to run toward Azure's thick limbs and not away from them. He brought his paw down hard (which was much slower then he'd expected due to the resistance of the water) and managed to catch it's limb as it attempted to scuttle by. Closing his paw around the shell he sunk his curved claws into the soft fleshy openings, killing the first and tossing it back toward the beach (away from Deluge purposefully, so she wouldn't go steal the damn thing) before moving to continue herding more forward.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.