An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double MasterOoh La LaThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-04-2022, 04:03 PM

Fern walks along the makeshift path with her mate, Rudyard, by her side. The pair have been traveling since Rudy surprised the gray woman with the wedding gift of traveling for the season. They had quickly packed and set out, making their way up to the north with the idea of slowly traveling down toward Auster. Word of a festival had reached the vacationing pair and Fern had convinced Rudy to take her. Not that she really had to convince him but it was still fun to tease the motley man.

Pale paws carry her toward the marked entrance were a russet woman stands ready to greet them. A warm, friendly smile is on Fern’s lips as approaches the Alpha, dipping her head in a respectful bow while saying, “Greetings! My name is Fern and this is my mate, Rudyard. We are from the Hallows and are very excited to be a part of the festival!” Her smile grows until she is beaming.

As Rudy speaks, the gray woman allows her eyes to search the area, noting how beautiful the decorations are. Wow, the pack went all out and it really shows. Once Rudyard is done and the couple excuse themselves to go join the party, Fern steers her mate toward the refreshments. Spying the sweet wolf, Audra, who had once been a part of the Hallows pack, the gray wolf makes a mental note to go say hello once she is free.

"Fern Carpathius" | "Puff"

Fern has a female stoat companion named Puff. She is always nearby.