Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy

Festival OrganizerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Double Master1KPride - DemisexualOverachiever
Vengeance
09-04-2022, 04:06 PM
(ooc; feel free to skip wren if you want to!)

She sat quietly, watching and keeping watch over the 'door'. Nobody else should be here, so she opted to keep them out with official business. She'd even lie, remembering the promise that she told Tanelan. Nobody else needed to know but Beauregard and Audra. "I've met Henry and Benson" Wren finally piped up at Tanelan's confusion "Henry seemed to be aware of you before you were of him" The Warden directed this to the purple man "I'm not... sure if the others were though."

But she wasn't done.

"I think Audra means... Have you tried talking to your other alters?" Wren glanced to Audra for confirmation "some wolves can claim to communicate with them in their thoughts, or it's just as simple as talking to the wall. Your alters are aware of you and come out during other moments, triggered by helping you and dealing with stress." It seemed Tanelan hadn't opened himself up to them yet. Henry in particular seemed to come out during times of distress.

To protect him. Benson was helpful and shy. Mika was violent and aggressive. What did they all have in common?

"Speech"
put me out of my misery
THINK MY HEART IS HISTORY
nothing can fix me