size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Lackadaisy
09-04-2022, 05:27 PM
[Image: hz7imO.png]

They could not help but chuckle. "And you obviously do not, else you'd be walking funny" Bex retorted, falling easily into banter more than forced formalities. Yes, that sounded much more fun than being all stuffy! "but you still carry the regalness of a queen, love" They did point out to Celeste "better be safe than sorry, hmm?" They gave her a wink.

It was just playful banter and nothing serious. While she was a looker - anyone could see that - Bex didn't really care to form attachments yet. They literally just woke up ten minutes prior. A queen should be pampered, and they were not the type to fall over another wolf. They preferred to be pampered instead, but good luck finding someone who would. Probably an ugly wolf would bow more easily...

"Oh, I'm too pretty to drown" Bex cawed "or I'm just dumb fucking lucky" They admitted, shrugging "drinking sounds better than hunting right now. I am afraid I won't be much help, smelling like a dog and alerting all the prey" Alas, Celeste did not seem to have any drink on her! "but I am very open to your type of fun."

[Image: 43232171_WlWs5QAvWMl3FOA.png]
BEXLEY IS GENDERFLUID
they doesn't give a crap what you identify them as