size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
09-05-2022, 12:58 AM
Laeta was kind and gracious, as she had been since the day she'd arrived at the Hallows, though the transformation and growth she'd made in her time with the pack had not gone unnoticed by Artorias. When Laeta had called for him at his borders some seasons ago, he had been a novice alpha, only a few weeks into the role, and she had been uncertain and guarded about joining a pack. Now, all these moons later, here they both stood. They had both faced challenges and conquered their trials. Of all the wolves in the Hallows, Artorias was most proud of the growth Laeta had done. When he pitched the idea of a diplomatic role, he could see the gears turning in his companion's head. She was mulling it over, but this was clearly not the path she had thought she'd take. Either way, that told Artorias something. It meant that Lae had already had some inkling of what she wanted to do with her time.

Sure enough, after given some time to think on it, Laeta expressed her gratitude to be considered as worthy of being a Hallows diplomat and working alongside Briar. However, the small monochrome wolf had another plan in mind. Artorias listened with curious interest as Lae described the talent she'd discovered for providing emotional and mental support to the wolves of the Hallows and how she wasn't sure if this would be an applicable role for a Scholar. The Aegis tipped his head in confusion. "Who's to say it can't be your specialty as a Scholar now? It makes sense to me that issues of the mind fall into an intellect's wheelhouse." He gave Laeta a gentle smile. "I think you offering support services for emotional and mental distress is an excellent use for your talents, Lae. And if this is something you're passionate about, then even better!" Artorias motioned for the two of them to begin making their way back out the way they'd come. He'd seen enough of the abandoned ravine for one day. "How about instead of partnering with Briar, you start a partnership with Gwyn or Syanna. I'm sure our healers will be able to help prescribe you any herbs and medicines you might need during your treatment of a patient's psyche."

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian" | "Corbin" | "Eira" | "Argent"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.