gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
NachoMumma

Critical Attack!Island HopperWinnerUnderachieverOverachieverStudent
Double MasterCritical Observation!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-05-2022, 05:26 AM
Deluge considered the man’s words with a scrunch of her muzzle and a cant of her head, followed by an audible snort. She was about to tell him that it wasn’t nice to trick people when he threw a rock up onto the sand, or at least… at first she thought it was a rock. “Won’t cut me up if I cut them up first!” the girl declared with far more confidence than she felt when the first crab came scuttling up on the beach towards her. Her back end gave an experimental wiggle as she pounced forward, paws closing on the hard exoskeleton and her baby teeth attempted to puncture the creatures armour. A pincered claw came up to nip at her ear causing the girl to yelp, throwing her head back and losing her grip, the swing of it’s descent bringing the crab back around to hook it’s other claw onto her lip.

The child’s eyes were watering but she’d be damned if she was gonna cry in front of this guy. Cat like claws grasped at the large flat body and scrabbled for any small soft spot that she could exploit, finally finding a mark that sent the hard shelled body as limp as it was going to get. She looked at the thing with some small degree of horror, it was like something from her darkest nightmares with those big nippers and beady eyes. Her ear and lip were throbbing and here came another one!

Well, she’d fight off the waddle-rocks and then she’d kick his ass for trying to send seafood to do his dirty work!

She pounced with more confidence this time, keeping her face out of range of the pincers and using her claws to seek out the soft bits to add them to her pile of crabs. She was certain now she had a bit of an idea she could catch even more than him. “If I beat ya can Hanana come and play?” It was asked in the sing-song voice of most children but there was a small knowing smirk tugging at the corner of her lips, leaving the words unsaid… Cos I know something you don’t know…
Due to distance kept from her Raider kin and her regular travelling taking her out of pack lands, Deluge smells and acts like a loner. The only noticeable scent other than her own is Dread who may join any of her threads at any time.