size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Shard

OverachieverSamhain 2022Double MasterThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-05-2022, 11:34 PM

Kotori rested in his favorite pool at the hot spring, his mind working through what was to come.  His gaze cast about for Tove, “Tove, come here a moment.  Let’s talk.”

When Tove was in a more natural distance for conversation Kotori stood up, moving out of the water before sitting back on the solid ground.  “For whatever reason Corbie apparently isn’t keeping the rapids.  I don’t understand what the hell was in her mind but regardless.  I might have another shot at them.”  It was completely ridiculous but what did Kotori care?  Crazy wolves existed all over the place.

“When I feel a bit better I’m going to go see my sister and let her know what I’m up to.  Keep an eye on things here.  If something happens and someone comes to claim these lands just meet me down south.  The hallows claim a good bit of the land of auster so you’ll have no problem finding them.  If nothing happens I won’t be gone too long.  I want to share the news with Briar and Artorias suggested that I have their healer look at me as well.” He hadn't seen his sister in a while.  He was looking forward to seeing her reaction to Kotori making a pack of his own.  A thin smile formed on his muzzle.  The wolf was still being cautious about how much he moved it when it was an option.

Might as well keep as many predators wary of the place as possible.  A wolf lurking about should do that.  Tove wasn’t big on banter anyway so he doubted she’d miss the trip.  It would be interesting to see how she handled pack life when it started.  For that matter, Kotori still planned to have a wild party when the pack is first formally put together.  Could Tove relax around a lot of wolves and have a good time?  Dad had promised him good alcohol for starting things up.  Should be fun.

"Kotori Fatalis"

[Image: HMmbDEu.png]
 [Image: ezgif.com-gif-maker_39.gif]