size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
09-06-2022, 12:08 PM

It was pleasant to be in Shuriken's presence. Seating herself upon the boulder toward one side, she let her lengthened tail wrap around her haunches. While she appeared relaxed, each of her muscles was ready to pounce into action. Spending more time than she cared to admit to honing her hunting skills, Celeste knew she needed to work on her personable skills. Hunting was easier. Stalk, chase, attack, kill, and bring home the goodies. Simple, straightforward, and no one to tell her she was doing it wrong. Maybe she could learn a few things from Ike about how to speak to others.

She listens to Ike's sweet voice and she can't help but smile. Since arriving on Boreas, Celeste hadn't missed being home once. The pageantry, the rules, the strictness, all of it had been too stuffy for her. Celeste admired and also did not envy Ike's placement within Ashen. Being Renja was important enough for her, she couldn't imagine having everyone look up to her for advice. Her gaze flickered back to Shuriken when she mentioned getting to know her and how she was close to Kuroki. A small laugh leaves her as she gives her head a gentle shake.

"Kuroki and I are close, but our uh, friendship? Relationship? Not sure what to call it. It's getting there, I suppose. I've been focusing more on my work in Ashen so I'm not so attached. I'm used to being a lot more social, actually, but things have been different since I left home," Celeste's smile falters before she plasters it back on her lips. "I'm open to any questions you have. They don't have to be all about your brother!" She turns her gaze back to Ike as she feels a little nervous. It had been awhile since she had made a new friend.