Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-13-2013, 12:31 AM

She watched with intense fascination as the phantom of a wolf appeared from another part of the surrounding wood. So...she was hiding, too? Odette mentally danced, confident that she had been the reason the grown female had left her hiding spot. In truth, she had a part in the stranger surface, but Odette didn't think that the female had chosen to do it just to get a reaction from her. The young pup had much to learn indeed.
Now, Odette had tried to make her form's outline as smooth as possible to prevent the snow from revealing where she had planted herself. When the older female decided to direct her attention elsewhere, Odette's ears perked. This small action caused the surrounding snow to move, making the triangular pieces of flesh look like sonar satellites. They moved in either direction as the wind blew, immediately making them feel colder than they had before. The shivers were sent down Odette's spine, causing the rest of her body to follow in unison. Those small quivers made the rest of her hiding place cave in.
Odette's dark-furred form was exposed, like a naked girl in a Playboy magazine. Fragments of her cover up were in small boulders around her, causing her to stand out even more against the white setting. Her tail swept around her and with a resigned sigh, she slowly rose. Paws carried her towards the distracted female, bi-colored eyes watching her with curiosity. She slowly swept her head back to look at her failed hiding place and then back to the woman, softly saying, "I guess I should have done better."

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!