Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipStudent1K
Snake Eyes
09-07-2022, 04:27 AM
Seere harvests her horsetail herb, carefully trimming off the branches that are ready to be plucked. Giving each prospective clipping a gentle tug alerts her to which ones are ready to be harvested and which are better left for a different day. Once she has gathered a good amount, the girl folds up the small leather pouch (more of an envelope really to slip the gathered herb in) and moves to join her mother.

A wide smile is on her lips and tail wags as Rava announces she has found lamb’s ear and Seere puts down her leather pouch, saying, “Oh that is a good one! Here, want to use my pouch to store it?” Scooting it a little closer to her mom, the small girl sits back and takes a deep breath, enjoying the scents this new land holds. Another herb tickles her nose and ears perk forward as her mismatched gaze turns once more to the water’s edge.

Glancing back to her mom, Seere says, “I think one more herb wants to come home with us.” Flashing a grin, she trots down to where a green bundle of leaves sprouts up from the soil. Leaning down to give it a small sniff, the girl leans back and sneezes before turning to look excitedly at her mother. With a happy, maybe a little too loud, voice, she says, “Mom! I found some watercress! I think it’s good for colds! Or, uh, something...”

Looking back to the herb, she begins to pluck off some leaves, determined to add them to the small pouch and take them back home. Once everyone is done, Seere and Rava fall back in with Saia and Kitsune, offering them happy wags and grinning around her small envelope of herbs. Together, the triumphant women turn back toward Ashen lands and head home.

"Seere Abraxas-Destruction"

Seere has a male Pallas's cat named Paunch and a female barn swallow named Aisling. They are always nearby.