Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-07-2022, 01:14 PM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

She followed him into the ravine, taking up a position about six or so feet from him. Aurielle had come out to watch behind him, her gaze glancing past him to fall on Aurielle's form for a moment before returning to Ardyn. Was she nervous? Sure. She couldn't lie to herself. Ardyn was still more experienced than her, she was sure. She had been practicing and fighting a variety of opponents, but she was still getting used to using her accessories and fighting others of varying sizes, builds, and experiences.

“Let’s see how far you’ve come since that first spar, then. Come at me.” She shook herself out, body tensing a bit as she prepared herself. Her gaze slid over his figure, moving from his eyes, down his chest, and all the way to his forepaws then back up to meet his gaze. One deep breath before she exhaled, and then she kicked off to meet him. The woman sought to close the distance, leaning towards her right, seeking to get close to his left shoulder. As she aimed to get near, she narrowed her eyes and sought to brighten her glow as much as she could in an attempt to use it as a sort of flash bang in all its blinding glory. Whether it worked to distract or not, she swept her left forepaw out, looking to hook his forepaw and drag it out from under him while her jaws shot towards his elbow.

Tel'Teukiira vs Ardyn for Spar
Round: 1/3
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Feather blades
Defensive Battle Accessory: Swan feather cloak
Mutation 1: Feline claws - Offensive
Mutation 2: Saber fangs - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Intellectual

"Speak"