Expert Intellectual (140)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

By the skin of my teethPride - Demisexual1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
09-07-2022, 01:47 PM

You couldn't kill me if you tried

Word of a story time at Tal's grotto reached her and Tel finished up her quick patrol before heading over to meet whoever decided to show up. It had been a while since she had heard a story, and she was curious to know what would be told around the fires today. She was always the inquisitive one, absorbing tales and information like a sponge and, of course, she loved her history. Having learned about Valhalla from Ardyn and Aurielle, she had learned there was a lot to Valhalla's history. Her own? Well...she had no idea. She was born. And her parents were missing. That's all she knew about herself. It saddened her that she might never know who they were, but at least she could pretend that they were good people and had a reason for leaving her behind.

She saw the light of the fire flickering in the caves entrance up ahead, and she decided to dim her own glow enough so that it wouldn't blind anyone upon her entrance to the grotto. Stormy eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, her claws clicking slightly upon the ground before she remembered to sheath them. Ardyn's familiar form was the first in her line of sight, followed by Taliesyn, and finally, someone she did not recognize. "Hello! It's a fine night for storytelling, I think," She made her way over towards Ardyn, settling a foot or two from him, and hoped he didn't mind. Glancing toward the woman, she added "My name is Tel'Teukiira, but you can call me Tel for short, it's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy the evening,"

"Speak"