An icon representing the specialty Field Medic Field Medic

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

1KThe Ooze Participant
09-07-2022, 04:06 PM

The children worked and began to place their chopped and shredded leaves into the tin, and once enough had been gathered the porcupine moved forward with the next ingredient. "Alright, next is to melt the beeswax. I've got the fire all ready for it -" Pausing, she used her small paws and began to separate the block of wax into two portions, so each child could learn and practice. Dropping the other half into a separate heatable container, she slid one toward each wolf along with a branch that could be used to stir it if necessary. "- We don't want to burn it so the fire does not need to be large. I've put the grate ontop of the flame so you'll have somewhere to set your wax. Once it's melted, you will mix it together into one salve."

Acacius reached for his portion of the wax, shuffling toward the small fire and placing the container upon the grate as directed. While he expected it to turn into liquid near instantly, it seemed to take some time to melt. Sighing, he sat back to wait a bit. At least they had good conversation to move the process along. "Kids are mean." He agreed. "I can't wait for you to become the best fighter Boreas ever seen and beat up all the big wolves." It was very nice of her to not exclude his friend, offering even to let him talk to him while they worked. Acacius' ears flicked back. He was normally not embarassed to talk with Pocus, but somehow being given permission made him feel like a bit of an oddity. Giving her a small smile, he nodded to the open space beside him. "His name is Pocus. He's sleeping right now, so nothing to talk about." The imaginary friend wasn't sleeping, but Acacius was enjoying his new friend Seere and didn't want his weirdness to interfere with the budding friendship.

"Wow, that makes you like royalty." He replied as she mentioned the pack where her family lived. "I used to have a pack, but I don't anymore. I was born in Fireside but then we left there and I don't know why. Then we went to Aerie - my dad and my siblings - but once we grew up a bit we just kind of wandered way. It must be nice being so close to your family." The wax was starting to grow soft, and Acacius used his stick to prod at it to push the more solidified parts from the top nearer to the base of the container, impatient.

(2/3 Healing Lesson +15)
(2/3 Crafted an item related to healing +15)

"Speech"
Acacius has saber fangs, which may not be visible on all his art.
In the likely event you witness this character speaking to open air, he is speaking to his imaginary friend, Pocus.
Two porcupines follow Acacius everywhere he goes, their names are Prick(M) and Poke(F).