gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
09-07-2022, 06:21 PM
Rava never realized how much pride she could have for the young wolves she had with Plague and Void, she never imagined her life being this way. Watching her girls out here collecting herbs with no fear and all the confidence of their fathers. This was never what she wanted in life, but it was everything she needed. From a wild heathen, to a doting mother, Rava never predicted this amazing life. Her silver eyes shifted from Seere to Saia as they collected their herbs, and she explained softly to Seere her own collection. Rava had always been partial to lamb’s ear even before she really knew how useful it was.

”I would love to be able to put it in your pouch.” She returned lovingly as she filed away the soft leaves into her daughter’s gathering bag. Rava followed the girl onwards as she spoke about seeing one more plant to return home with. The star splattered woman nodded as the girl collected watercress. ”Coughs yes, and to supplement weak puppies.” She added as she watched her daughter gather up the useful plant. They had gained quite a bit on this trip.
Yes, Im wearing my cloak. You're very special if I get naked for you.