Shelby

gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Easter 2022Rapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowToys for Tots
09-07-2022, 07:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2022, 02:06 AM by Shelby. Edited 4 times in total.)

Name: Dorian Kedieo
Nicknames: Dori, but only from his parents or siblings and never in front of anyone else.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Apperance: Shades of deep, caramel brown and sandy tans make up the color pallet of his plush coat. The darkest hues are concentrated along the top line of his body and cap each of his shoulders and from there they made a soft gradient in to lighter, more golden shades of blonde before finally reaching the pale, slightly tanned ivory on his paws and all along his throat, belly, and underside of his tail. This same light coloring follows the curves of his cheeks to connect with markings that wrap around his eyes, reaching a point at the lower corner and stopping above his eye at the point of his brow. Throughout his coat are flecks and ticking of white that concentrate mostly on the sides of his neck, over his ribs, on each outer thigh, and along his tail. His eyes are a bright, gem-like emerald green that if you look closely have flecks of darker and lighter greens intermingled in the iris. He's fairly tall, though far from the largest or strongest around. He matches his mother's height at forty one inches, but leans more toward his father with his lighter build.
Personality:
Religious - Guided by the lessons and teachings from his parents, Dorian finds a comfort and enjoyment in the structure and mythos surrounding the religion he is brought up in. Whether or not he deeply resonates or believes something in it, he still finds a comfort in having something to guide his actions or just simply having something to believe in.
Communal - He doesn't consider anything he has to be strictly his. He enjoys sharing and giving what he has to others that might need it more than himself and providing for those he cares about. He is someone who hates to be alone and would rather have his family and friends around him when at all possible. He doesn't necessarily like being in large crowds, especially of strangers, but nothing brings him peace like being with his family.
Protective - Dorian is not a naturally violent, nor does he ever really attempt to provoke someone into a fight, but if his family or friends are in danger he will not hesitate to come to their aid. He doesn't shy away from blood shed when he feels like it is necessary and if he ever sees someone attacking someone he loves he will be ruthless in defending them.
Purchases Needed: x5 additional height to match mom, maybe a mane, I haven't decided yet.
Plots and Plans: I plan for him to stick close to his parents and family at least until he's an adult, but I doubt he'd go far even after that. If Bellamy does end up getting her pack then I imagine he'd be just as dedicated to that as he will be their religion so it'll be interesting to see where their paths take him!
Will you follow Foi?: I would like for him to follow it and how closely/deeply he believes in it all depends on how much he's taught IC!
Additional Information: I don't think I have anything else to add at the moment!