Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
10-13-2013, 01:13 AM

Odette watched as the female was cautious in her movements, not wanting to scare her as her white form approached. She pondered where the woman had come from, what she was doing there like her, and it was then that she spoke. Curiosity was evident in Odette's gaze, she did not even try to hide it. Even from the way the female spoke, there was something guarded about her, making her wonder if that was how she was raised. Odette would have been guarded, too, but since Gargoyle hadn't been around to show the proper way to hide emotions, she didn't know.
The woman's words were soft spoken, giving Odette a sense of security in her presence. She didn't know how to explain it, but it was a feeling she hadn't felt since the last time she was with Ocena and Gargoyle. Odette absorbed it like a sponge to water and what she wanted to do was curl up in her front limbs and not be swept away from her. Instead, she remained firmly planted on the sand, but her paws still itched to move.
The perfect distraction presented itself -- the ivory female introduced herself. Aurora... It was pretty name, and Odette told her so. "That is a pretty name," she softly said, bi-colored orbs meeting the silvery set. "I am Odette, daughter of Ocena and Gargoyle..." Even when she didn't have her parents around, she still claimed them as her own. "I have travelled far without meaning to, but I couldn't sleep and was lost in my thoughts until I realized I wasn't on my own beach." Dare she tell the ivory Aurora what those thoughts were?

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!