build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

1KThe Ooze ParticipantCritical Hit!
09-07-2022, 11:32 PM
TANELAN
"Speak first, Ask later."

Why did he feel like he was being squished into a tiny box. Tan tried to keep his anxiety under control. This is exactly what he'd asked for wasn't it? It appeared though that dealing with this was going to be just as hard as it was to get the illness to begin with. He was no therapist but the bringing up of trauma was well... he listened to Wren without a word. What she was asking him was impossible. At least to him. Communicate with his alters? Didn't they understand what he was trying to tell them was he WAS his alters. It wasn't just lives in him.... they were him. Even if they had different memories, experiences, names, and even ages. Audra said sometimes alters tried to convince others they were the host. "I have memories of my parents.... I highly doubt an alter has tried to 'take over' my body." he responded thoughtfully as he scrunched his eyes closed. Talk about his past? Was she asking the impossible. He barely knew her he hadn't even told Beau about his past. Maybe just one part.

He couldn't help it though, Tanelan laughed mildly when she asked if something traumatic had happened in his past. "That's kind of hard to say when you feel like a fish jumping through time every day." he muttered. What did he begin with? What did he remember and where did it cut off. His heart jumped at the thought. "I.... I know my parents weren't particularly fond of me." he began shakily. He didn't want Wren to hear this, "Uh Wren....would it be alright if I asked you to leave the den?" he stopped for a moment. If she stayed she stayed, but his attention cautiously turned to Audra. "I was the only surviving boy of the litter. The pack I was born into lived in a harsh desert so litters were rare to survive to begin with. I don't... remember quiet why but my father was very violent. My mother was well... distant to say the least." His head hurt. He stopped and stared at his paws. "I don't think I can share more than that right now... sorry." the pain in his ears was intense.

MADE BY MINNIE of BTN
Lan has DID and can switch personalities without notice
Mika is considered rated M
Beau may enter any threads as their partner