gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

Samhain 20221K
09-08-2022, 01:14 AM

[Just squeezing my 3rd round in so I can claim this before I get busy and forget again <3]

The girl's call for him to look out only distracted Mitros further, his head swerving sharply to the side to look for the source of the sound and only facilitating another heavy hit from the creature. Holy hell this thing packed a punch! The caller in question made her way to the head and sunk her teeth into it's eye with such confidence that Mitros found himself honestly jealous. Hadn't he come to rescue her?.

Unwilling to be outdone, he leaped forward and parted his own jaws, aiming to find the creature's heart beneath it's ridiculous amount of blubber (and failing, miserably, cutting open only small rivets from the fat on the beast's chest.) Maybe Makara's target made more sense. He backstepped quickly as the walrus drove it's tusks toward him, dodging the hit and blinking up at the brave yearling who'd found an actual vital. Unless he was willing to do the same and scale it's massive head, Mitros doubted he'd be able to offer much more help in the fight other then to distract for the real fighters.

"Speech"