gems
size
-
build
-
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - GoldToys for Tots
09-08-2022, 07:11 AM
Shelby and Hermes - Those designs look good to go and are so pretty! I absolutely love them!

In general - I know it is a bit early to post anything new but I am super happy to see any interest at all in these kids, thank you! I will be sticking to a three pup litter at most due to a pack shift pending for these guys so I do not fill up where they are going. They will be shifting over to the Armada as a pack and if you would like to know reasons why you are welcome to DM me. These guys will mainly be a Northern family thanks to their adopted polar bear cub member!

I am so, so stoked to share this family with others and so I have decided that I may not be using one of the pup slots despite this being their final litter. I love Bellamy and Gavroche but I do have Lucette, the older full-blooded sibling to these guys. I really just want to see these kids adopted out and loved! I can assure you all that family threads are only ever at most a question away (if I don't drown you in them by default). Super happy to see folks interested in the religion too! I will be, at some point, uploading sketches of all these Divinities I have made to stash so you get somewhat of a visual for them. I have the sketches just gotta upload and link.

That said for IC content on their religion I am going to aim for a lesson a month for the basic sections of the Divinities to avoid too much clutter. So the first lesson about the Allmother and Allfather may be smaller unless I develop further lore nuggets about them before then. I'm again just SUPER stoked to see folks with interest and am very excited to share things with these kids. I am going to struggle if I get a good number of apps for sure - I don't like saying no to anyone but there is sadly a predetermined number in my head for the litter. That said, if there ARE more apps and you are still heavily interested in a relative / a follower of Foi I will be happy to put up other family adopts. Alternatively you can also wait until Lucy or one of these kiddos have babs of their own.

Again guys, thank you for the interest and best of luck! The 25th is going to be anxiously awaited. Heck, y'all already got me so excited I can't go back to sleep. You guys rock!
"Here we do not place bets. We place concerns." - Starcrosst of DeviantArt

Beau's Inklings