Staff
The Chaotic One

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

Coder - RainbowArtist - RainbowContributorEaster Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - RainbowToys for Tots
09-08-2022, 09:07 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2022, 12:30 PM by Bunni. Edited 4 times in total.)
[Image: Britorias1.png]
Out-of-Character Name: Bunni
Character's Name: Bramble Carpathius
Adult Height: 42"-45" (Depending if I donate for dire or not)
Size: X-Large / Dire
Build: Light
Alignment: Lawful Good

Appearance: *Minus the antlers as I would go with cat claws for a mutation
* Also toying with the idea of her having ember/orange colored eyes or one of each
Coated in toffee and hues of chocolate, one might not recognize the girl as a Carpathius or a Fatalis. From dark points to light accents, her appearance is more in-tune with the forest than most of her family. From her face to across her body and melting down her legs is an oil slick appearance of teal and blue. In certain light, the odd coloring appears silkier and shinier in comparison to the rest of her soft fur that she grooms often. Outside of her almost natural appearance, Bramble hosts two brilliantly bright teal eyes that most call 'sea-foam green.'

Tall like most of her family, Bramble towers over others. Her long legs give her speed and endurance in fights while her thin frame hosts well-toned muscles from sparring practice. She is not dainty by any means aside from her feminine face that is slimmer and less scruffy than others. Even though her body does not build lots of muscle well, she is still strong by feminine means and can hold her own. Due to her constant movement and inability to sit for too long, Bramble's body features many curves in all the right places.

Personality:
AS A PUP (First 2 Years): Bramble will be spunky, quirky, adventurous, and an all-around goofball. Typical puppy-like behavior should be expected! she will enjoy playfighting, getting into light trouble, and sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. Her favorite is to stick her tongue out at her siblings to antagonize them into playing with her. Overall, she will be very loving, slightly clingy, and adore her parents and fellow pack mates a lot so expect her to be on their heels at all times.
AS AN ADULT (2+ Years): Her puppy energy will follow her into adulthood. Many will tell Bramble that she speaks far too much, but she probably will dismiss that as the other not being as social as herself. She will enjoy befriending anyone and everyone, never hold a grudge, and be as selfless as selfless could be. Bramble will dedicate her life to the Hallows and become a great warrior like her father. She will look up to others and grow a fear of disappointing those closer to her. At times, she can be sassy, sarcastic, and moody when things don't go her way, but will be quick to overcome it just by being around those she enjoys. It will be hard not to be in a good mood with her around!

Planned Skills: Intellect & Fighting
Mutations: Cat claws (possibly)
Possible Plots/Plans/Ideas: No concrete plans. Start her life out by sticking around home and growing up with her littermates, loving her family, and befriending everyone in the Hallows. Open to ideas and drama when she's older. Would love a good kidnapping plot, but I understand not everyone is into that.

Writing Sample: Joe and I have threaded, but I can link whatever if Shelby needs more references. <3

I might come back to add/edit some things.