An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
09-09-2022, 01:49 PM

He studied the wall that stood before him. He hadn't quite seen something like this before other than the crumbling wall up North. Had they built this themselves? He couldn't remember if he'd seen it before, but he was interested in the handiwork as he waited. Before long, the Valhallan alpha arrived, asking him what brought him here before he sat down. Tyto remained quiet for a moment, magenta gaze getting a better look at the ember-fueled pelt of the alpha. He hadn't gotten a chance to really look when they were hunting, but at least now he could. He was certainly on the side of wolves he found interesting to look at, but it was rude to stare for too long, right?

That and...well...he hadn't exactly thought about what to say when he was greeted. Awkward, right? Nonetheless, he cleared his throat and shifted on his paws. "I uh...I helped your pack with a hunt a few days ago," But...Ardyn already knew that...didn't he...crap. "I mean well...I...one of your members, Caelia...she lives here, right? W-we sort of know each other...since we were pups...I uh...was considering the possibility of joining your pack." He fumbled over his words more out of the fact he was unsure what to say or how to do this. He had never joined a pack before like this, mostly just following along wherever his dad had gone. From Tyranis' pack to Acere's pack and even partially in Abaven...he didn't have a say back then. But now?

Hell, he wasn't even sure if Valhalla would be a good fit for him, but...He took a deep breath to try and calm his nerves. "Caelia is the only stranger left in this world that I know...not that that's my main reason for wanting to join but..." He tried to play it off, and he knew he was failing at it. He didn't know where else to go. His entire family had abandoned him. His trust in them was completely broken. Yet for some reason, he never forgot Caelia and her kind but determined attitude. They were like rivals in a way, always trying to best each other anytime they ran into one another. He considered her a friend of sorts...and that was enough for him at this point. Just one person that he could trust in his life...hopefully...

"Speak"

Tyto has an owl companion named Ven & a lynx companion named Nox. Assume they are with him at all times unless otherwise stated!