Black and Gold

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
10-13-2013, 03:37 AM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2013, 03:37 AM by Chrysanthe.)
She was glad that Imena was willing to train the pups that they had. Soliel's pups were growing quickly, and Eos's children had been abandoned by their mother, so they would need a bit of guidance. Syrinx was a good father in his own right, but she wanted them to have a bit of experience working with the pack. They may like it or hate it but at least it would be experience at the end of things. Imena had a big job - but she trusted that the den keeper would do well.

The eta was concerned about the up and coming war, but her worries could not be snuffed out. Unfortunately, although the alpha would listen to her request, she could not adhere to it. "We have to strike, hard and fast, or else we will be taken off guard." She would be sending the children to Seracia as soon as the message was sent, the warriors would begin immediate training, this was happening - it couldn't be stopped regardless of the danger involved. "I am sorry Imena, but we have no choice. This will happen very soon, whether we make the first move or not. Waiting until spring is simply out of the question." She wasn't even sure if she had the privilege of putting this off a few weeks, let alone an entire season.

The alpha would lower her head, she was sorry - but that was simply the way that things were.

The female came with good news though - and the alpha would smile toward the couple as they announced their relationship. "Congratulations - I hope that the two of you are happy together. I would put pups off until things have calmed down, but whenever you two want to start your family you are welcome to." Their lives would not be put on hold because of fighting with Glaciem - that would meant hat even if the ice pack lost, they had won. Putting so much fear into them that they could do nothing else was part of the point they wanted to make, the woman was sure of it.