size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-10-2022, 08:00 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn was scoping out fishing spots in Auster. Typically she lived meal by meal. She hunted when she was hungry and didn't give too much thought to the future but since she was planning to head up to Boreas to avoid the worst of Auster's winter she needed food for the journey. Some fish jerky would be excellent. It was a bit too cold to be wading into the water so Jynn decided to make a fishing basket and trap the fish. It meant a longer wait but she was content to cuddle up somewhere and relax. First things first, she needed materials. She started gathering rivercane pones and grape vines and when both she and Tahmores had enough they trotted along the river looking for a good place to work. Near a slower part of the creek she spied a familiar face. Jynn set the mess of brush down and barked out a friendly greeting. "Hey Memento! How are you? What brings you out this way?"