size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-10-2022, 12:02 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn chuckled as she pranced into the middle of the makeshift fight ring. After racing it was decided they needed to spar a few times to decide who was the better fighter. Sure, Birna had her claws but Jynn had her canine tenacity. The ring had been marked by carving a line in the dirt and then placing a stone ever foot or so to make it a bit clearer. To make things a bit more interesting her companion Tahmores and Birna's companion Guelder were acting as referres. Jynn took her place and quickly set her defenses, making sure to pin her ears and tuck her tail. She waited for her opponent to get ready then called out "Fluff balls can go first." She tensed, ready to dive out of the way.