build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-10-2022, 04:05 PM

Pirates. It didn't ring any bells in particular. Theory had a vague idea of what it might mean to be a pirate - living by your own rules, generally lawless, perhaps some fighting involved - but nothing triggered a deeper memory. Rats. Well, all she could do was hang around and hope something might shake loose in her head. In the mean time, she could play splish with this charming young man! Entertaining children was something she felt familiar with, even if she couldn't quite place why. Maybe just because it was pure and simple and fun. Theory crouched closer to the ground so Ajax could hit her full in the face with his splash and she sputtered dramatically, blinking back the salt water. Okay, it did kind of sting. "Aghhh! You got me!" she wailed, trying to hide her grin. The boy sheepishly admitted that they probably call his mother down to play and Theory felt her heart drop a few centimeters in her chest. He pretended not to mind much, but he was only a child. "Well, what if I called her down to the shore? She'd probably come running for a stranger, right?" In fact, Theory was surprised no one had accosted her yet. "But we don't have to be strangers. I'm Theory, nice to meet you Ajax!"

"Speech"