gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Xarae

Samhain 2022
09-10-2022, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 09-10-2022, 04:29 PM by Makara. Edited 1 time in total.)
Oh no! This was the first time anyone had ever called back to her! Hello-o-o? Who's there-ere-ere? echoed back around the corner. Makara stopped in her tracks, mouth gaping. Well, this was certainly a surprise. A leggy female stepped out from around the corner and Makara breathed a sigh of relief. At least she didn't look like too much of a threat, but looks could be deceiving. Better to lay everything out straight and see what was what. "Oh! Wow, wow, wow - I can't tell you how many times I've done that since we moved here and I've never found anyone else in the caves before!" she laughed. The merry sound was dampened by the winding tunnels. Makara peered over Jynn's shoulder, deeper into the darkness. Some mushrooms were growing out of cracks in the ceiling above and soft moss crept along the walls. Somewhere she could hear water dripping. "My name's Makara! Are you friend or foe?" she challenged, but a little grin was on her face.

Exploring a new land 2/3