size
Large
build
Light
player
Xarae

Samhain 2022
09-10-2022, 04:49 PM
"Nice to meet ya, Jynn!" Good, good, threat out of the way! Makara was too young to really be suspicious of much. She was apt to take most everything at face value - the rules of her life so far had been very clear, with little room for ambiguity. Perhaps one day that might come back to bite her, but for now, things were coming up roses. "Well, my pack moved up here and ever since I've found these caves fascinating! I come here every now and then, just to see if I can get lost again and beat my best time getting out! I try and get real good and turned around, then race to leave!" Makara shifted back and forth on her paws, suddenly aware of how foolish that might sound. Well, it was a good game! A practice in tactics! What if she got lost in enemy territory somewhere and had to flee with just her wits?! The caves were confusing, but she had come to discover they had a sort of logic to them. The hard packed dirt floor was typically smooth and free of debris, although sometimes there were fallen rocks from above that surprised her. The moss and lichen had a growth pattern that keyed her in to the cave system's exits, so that certainly helped as well. Makara glanced along the smooth walls of the cave, noting the line of ash that curved around the bend. She stored that little trick away for future use.

Exploring a new land 3/3