size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-10-2022, 05:50 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn made the journey in stages, checkign out the landscape as she went and debating the merits of each regions whether. One thing she quickly realized about southern summers were that they were quite hot. She'd dug a den for herself in order to set up camp in the prairie. She'd been to this land a number of times and she knew it was an excellent place to hunt. She set out looking primarily for rabbits and prairie dogs when she spied a woman cloaked in shades of gray. She was looking out toward a herd of pronghorn. Oh? Was she hunting? Jynn slunk forward, moving through the tall grasses before very gently clearing her throat. "Are you hunting? If you have need for a partner I'd help for the chance to fill my belly."