size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
09-10-2022, 06:17 PM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn followed after Birna again on another goat hunt. They'd managed to get one but had ended up eating most of the meat. Since both she and the leopard had been living off small prey it had been awhile since they were able to fill their bellies up until they were completely full. After talking with the leopard they decided to go on a few more hunts to get meat with the goal of preserving it. Jynn wanted some for her travels, Birna wanted a store for the winter ahead. Jynn had assumed they'd go for another mountain goat but they'd found the trail of some markhor, an animal Jynn was not familiar with but Birna informed her that they were goat like creatures just larger and with more impressive horns, especially the males. It made her nervous but she was also eager to branch out in her hunting.