size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Kingpedle

The Ooze Participant
09-11-2022, 11:40 PM
Fenix felt the awkwardness spread over him. Yet if it was one thing he was good at it was hiding his nerves. He smiled that usual oddly affectionate look he had. Well she did remind him a bit of his previous mate. He listened dilligently, finding himself a little interested. A missing alpha? Sounded familiar. She warned him about the mines and he shifted on his paws tail swaying to one side. "Hes buried close to the entrance in the outside. My mother is next to him." though dangerous. It would make a good home for a pack. If a group could learn those tunnels invasions and raids would be difficult.

Well she certainly was honest. He couldnt say he wasnt the same though. So this was a potential leader to be. He hummed for a moment. "I cant say im looking for a home like that at the moment." he admitted. "I was planning on training in Abaven until i started my own pack, but their alpha also went missing." so the idea of not applying himself really hurt his pride. Fenix sstopped. "You wouldnt happen to be carrying would you?" he tilted his head. It was rude to ask outright if someone was pregnant. At least he thought so.