Beginner Healer (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Wynn
09-12-2022, 07:33 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2022, 07:34 AM by Silent. Edited 1 time in total.)
Silent’s life was one that some would envy, while others would pity. The world was full of different types of wolves, which meant the same for their lives and experiences. She was not knowledgeable of the darker emotions of the world, but she knew they existed. Such things would not approach her unless she searched for them. For that reason, Silent chose to not tempt fate and tiptoe around the shadows that contained such dark things.

One of the highlights of her life was seeing and being around Bronze. The blue boy had grown into a blue man and she was silently impressed with how he carried himself. Her tail flicked behind her slowly as he explained about a recent discovery that was made. He spoke of a pack, whose location seemed safe, and he was interested in checking it out. When he quickly added that she could come with him - only if she wanted - all she could do was grin.

“Sounds like an adventure I cannot miss,” she replied. It wasn’t like she was doing much of anything as a wanderer, anyway. “I have not considered pack life as part of my future…maybe this is the sign that I should.” She waited a few seconds before asking, “Were you wanting to seek it out now? I am open to whenever you are ready.” Whatever he chose to do next, Silent would fall into step.

-EXIT SILENT-