Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
09-12-2022, 06:23 PM
((Set before the challenge))

Ever since Kali's passing the woman had been doing her best to make a point to visit her older children and remind them she loved them. She knew well enough now how easy it was for them to be here one day and then gone the next, and she wanted to make sure that if that turned out to be true again that her children knew she loved them... And maybe she was soothed somewhat by checking in and getting to see her children, to remind herself that they were fine. The woman wandered off the usual path, heading towards the den her pair of twins shared.

Ichor's scent told her he'd headed away from the den into the main part of the packlands but he hadn't been accompanied by his brother and so Recluse kept moving towards the den, letting lose a low bark to let her son know she was coming.

"Poisons" & Venoms

Image by Hagon
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.