size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Haunted House
09-12-2022, 07:59 PM

The pair worked independently to prepare their campsite, but came together shortly after. Reila lay beside him, their sides touching and placed a paw upon one of his much larger appendages. Extracting his paw from her hold, Chimera lifted his foreleg and draped it over the woman, pulling her close against his chest while rolling onto his side a bit for comfort. He held her gently in case she wished to pull away. They'd been intimate, their bodies joined as one, yet he still treated Reila as though she was a fragile thing. Only time would change that.

There was no way that he could know exactly what was going on in the fae's head. He wasn't terribly worried about it either. If there was something wrong, he hoped that she would tell him. Her soft words brought an equally soft chuckle and he met her gaze as she looked up at him, then proceeded to nuzzle into the top of her head as she rested against his neck. "Beautiful indeed," he mimicked, though he wasn't talking about the sunset. The fae in his arms was quite lovely and he wanted her to know that he found her attractive.

"I've given you a promotion. I can't remember if I've mentioned it." He knew that he hadn't and was just being a brat. "I'd like to have you as a member of my close council alongside Erystotle." Pulling his head back, the brute curled his neck so that he could meet the woman's blue eyes. "What do you think?"

"Speech"

Chimera is a very adult character and takes part in very adult situations. Don't read his threads. Ever.
[Image: tOAj1ES.png]
Chi has three black Tibetan Mastiff's as guards. Assume they're very close by.