Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

1KSamhain 2022
09-12-2022, 08:43 PM

I'LL BE SINGING "WE ARE FREE"- BUT WON'T YOU PROMISE ME;

It was time to get out of here! Shepherded from the whelping den by their parents, half a dozen little pups scampered out into the light of a cool summer day in the northern reaches of Boreas. The blond youngster clung close to his mother's side, waddling along in her shadow as his siblings paid their sire's warnings hardly any heed before wandering off. He sought to bump gently into his mother's leg, watching Ky and her companion race off towards the caves. "Should I go with her, just in case?" he questioned softly, lifting pale eyes up to Zee's familiar features. Pinched brows displayed his concern far more than his question initially had, and his gaze drifted next to Vanta and Crux. Should he stick close to one of them in case they needed his help? What if something happened to them, and no one else was around to help them?

All of this was a very clever ruse, deep down. The world was very big and wide, and he wasn't sure he liked that very much. The vast expanse of the valley beyond the mouth of the caves was intimidating in itself. He liked the close, comforting embrace of the tunnels and caves far more. And what of the pack? Would they like him? There was a lot to consider, and already the pudgy little boy was lost in his thoughts of what he should do with himself now that there was all kinds of things to do...

THAT WE WON'T EVER FORGET WHAT THAT MEANS?

"speech"