An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
09-12-2022, 10:59 PM
Mercurial gaze followed Azure's to the face of the stone, cat-like structure. Brows pressed together as he wondered. The ruby eyes of the structure and the matching eyes of the small felines was more than unsettling, but he was adept at not letting it show in favor of keeping good company. Instead, he moved slowly through the ominous felines and was careful to not step on any tails or toes.

"Me," he said bluntly at first, a small sigh coming before he finished his thought. "When I fell off the mountain, he... worried too much, he still worries." Grim frowned as he trailed off, knowing it was because of his love for Malachai that he knew he wouldn't act any differently had it been his life on the line. He didn't blame the man for it, he had just wished that he'd worried less and had instead distracted himself with settling in. Grim would be lying if he said he didn't appreciate his concern and care, though.

He was certain Azure didn't want to hear about the details of his relationship, so he wouldn't continue it. Grimshaw was fine now and soon the bar would open. Malachai would be able to find his place soon and so he wouldn't allow himself to worry. He looked away from the large feline structure and to the many cats moving around them, changing the subject to the first thought that came to his mind. "Do you think that they worship that structure?"
"Speech!"

art © basilisk ─ code © skelle 2022
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex