An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Light

The Ooze Participant
09-13-2022, 01:30 AM
Lia entered to find her Mistress up and pacing. She hastened her entrance through the room door and towards the Queen who waved her in. The bright smile the tawny girl gave her eased her a little. There was certainly something on the other wolf's mind, however. She was nervous and a little uncertain. Looking for the right words to ask something of Lia. When Briar got the words out, Lia perked up immediately. Grinning at Briar. “There are ways.. May I?” She asked gently, waiting for her Mistress to agree before leaning in close, and giving a few careful sniffs. Looking for changes in her scent.

She then gently placed a paw under Briar’s right armpit, lifting her up slightly to get a better look on her underside, pressing a paw gently towards the other girl's nipples. There was definitely an increased size there, that mixed with the scent were pretty big signs. “It looks like you are… I’ll know for certain once the scent of milk comes in, but I’d say it's a pretty big chance… congratulations, Briar!” she said, looking up at the other girl, eyes wide as she grinned. Briar was going to be a mother!

Speech
[Image: 2f7uv49.png]