An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-13-2022, 01:33 AM

A second call in one week? Things were getting interesting. At least this one had merit, he was being summoned by an actual adult warrior and not a broken runt. Arriving promptly, he inclined his head respectfully and offered the man his full attention. Was this brought forth from the trip they had taken together, or was it something else?

"Grimshaw. To what do I owe the pleasure?" Azure had his suspicions - could smell the adrenaline and excitement as well as witness it visually in the twitching of the man's muscled form - though he had been proven wrong before. After all, Grimshaw had told him he'd recently fallen off a mountain. Was he even healed enough to go through with what Az had expected this call to be for? The new Warlord remained polite and relaxed, though within his own adrenaline was beginning to spike. It felt very emboldening to be called for in this manner, to know that Grimshaw had not decided to wait for Sirius' return to have his words. It made him feel accepted in his position as leader and not merely a temporary replacement.. though he'd never admit it aloud.

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.