An icon representing the specialty Mangler Mangler

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipAll Oozed OutThe Ooze - Variation 2By the skin of my teethOverachiever
Critical Block!The Ooze Participant1K
09-13-2022, 02:25 AM
While it might not have been recommended that the man engage in such an important battle, Grimshaw hardly cared. He healed long enough, took more than enough time to rest and recuperate and so here he was. He was the first to admit that he was stupid for falling off of the mountain, but everyone made mistakes and it was only those that didn't learn from them that one had to worry about. Grimshaw knew he had made a silly error that could have ended in the loss of his life, but fate had been kind of him that day and he sought to make the best of it.

It didn't take the man long to answer his call and for that Grimshaw was thankful. He dipped his head briefly as he approached, though he wouldn't offer the man much time before stating his intentions. He didn't call him to the center of the packlands for a chitchat. He called him here to prove he's earned more than the rank he shared with the warlord's own son. Sure, the child had earned it, but that didn't make Grimshaw feel any better about being ranked with a near child.

"I challenge you for the Gladiator rank," he nearly barked, pausing only to steady his adrenaline filled voice. "To prove that my loyalty isn't just to Sirius, but to the whole Armada, and to you." He finished, holding back from beginning the challenge now in favor of a proper start, or in case a verbal debate on his own behalf was in order first.

"Speech!"

art © basilisk ─ code © skelle 2022
Grimshaw has a septum ring, a fluffy curled tail, and a horrible facial scar (hover)
that may not be reflected in his art!

please DM all tags to @betchasaurusrex