An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022GlobetrotterStatue 2 WorshipOverachieverIsland HopperSmall Fries
TrapperRunning on EmptySocialiteBest BudsRapid Poster - GoldSouthern Explorer
WealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! WinnerBy the skin of my teethAll Oozed OutThe Ooze Participant
The Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyOoh La LaVengeanceCritical Observation!Underachiever
ScarredCritical Fail!ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerWordyLoser
Snake EyesDouble MasterLegendaryCritical Hit!1K
09-13-2022, 02:47 AM

Azure maintained the state of calm, nodding as Grimshaw stated his intention and fixing him with his sharp judgemental gaze. This wolf had ambition - not had a rank such as Gladiator been challenged for since he was a brand new adult. It was not a bad thing, though Az took the role he had to play here seriously. He was responsible in Sirius' absence for ensuring that the right wolves rose up; as emboldening and empowering as it was to be challenged here in his father's stead today was, it would be as emasculating and enfeebling to appoint the wrong wolf to power and be reprimanded on his sire's return.

He considered the request carefully, allowing the silence and tension to build while he mulled over his words. "As my Gladiator you would be expected to act not only in my stead, but to act swiftly and without hesitation. To have the confidence and strength of will to strike down disobedience and disorder. A Gladiator does not have the luxury of wavering or second guessing, and thus I will not give you that option today." He turned his head and gestured his companions forward, watching as they crossed the threshold of the caverns and made their way to stand at his side. "Fight me with all your might, Howler, and I will give you the same. If I catch you holding yourself back, I will assume you are not right for the job." He hoped it went unspoken that neither man would intentionally aim to disable the other, nor remove body parts. One could be an efficient taskmaster without dismembering their charges.

He gave the man a moment to ready himself and opened the battle with a snarl. His companions rushed in at the signal, the fisher circling wide while the leopard took the other side. Both land-creatures aiming to come at Grimshaw's rear flank as Azure went for a frontal assault. Azure moved quickly, crossing the space between them in large strides and aiming first to crash hard into the other man's chest with his shoulder blade. His jaws parted, moving at the same instant to come around Grimshaw's side with intent to graze his sabers across the side of the neck to open two painful and parallel gashes there. As for Az's bat, he took to the sky. Circling above the combatants to wait for an opportunity to distract and harass.

Azure vs Grimshaw for Minor Maim (Neck scarring)
Round 1/?
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Bracers with knife
Defensive Battle Accessory: Condor body armor
Companion 1: Large flying fox, Male - Battle - Boosted
Companion 2: Clouded leopard, Female - Battle
*Companion 3: Fisher, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Saber fangs - Offensive
Mutation 2: Bear paws - Offensive
Mutation 3: Bone spurs - Offensive
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Hunter
Specialty: Bloodletter

"Speech"

Both of Azure's ears have notches and tears.
Az has a scar across his right eye, a mirror image of his natural born marking.
Azure has saber fangs, bone spurs on his elbows and knees, and the paws/forelimbs of a bear.
Not all of these features are always reflected in his art.

Azure's companions are a very big bat and a young clouded leopard, unless otherwise stated assume they're not with him.