size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
09-14-2022, 06:43 AM

Ike's response made Celeste feel ashamed. A frown lined her lips as she watched Ike's ears fall back. "No, don't be sorry," her voice is quiet as she reached out a paw in an attempt to touch Ike lightly on the shoulder. "You should always worry about your family. I apologize. I just... don't want everyone to think I wait on him paw and foot," Celeste's aquamarine gaze falls to the boulder she sits on as she places her paw back upon the smooth stone.

Glad that Ike was quick to help them both recover from their awkward start, Celeste brightened slightly at the question of home. "Oh, yes, quite similar. We had a grand villa hidden deep in a forest with lots of old wolves that placed wards to help protect us from evil spirits," the petite girl sits back on her haunches so she can lift her paws and wave them in the air. Letting out a spooky woooo as if imitating a ghost, Celeste laughs gently before righting herself back into a sitting position. "While Ashen does not particularly feel like home, it is close," she smiles again as she looks at Ike. "Do you enjoy living within Ashen? How far have you traveled before?" It was genuine curiosity as she hoped Ike would open up some more.