size
Small
build
Light
player
ghostliem

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipDouble MasterThe Ooze Participant
09-14-2022, 07:08 AM

In truth, she knew she felt that she was betraying Venom. After the Empress had let her into Ashen and even promoted her to Renja, Celeste felt she owed Venom something. It was obvious on the other woman's face that she was caught off guard by the proposition. That much she had expected from this conversation but as she waited patiently for Venom to think and make her decision, the answer was more surprising to Celeste. She had half expected Venom to deny her request and tell her she needed to stay within Ashen. After all, she was also requesting to take the Empress' son with her as well.

A rush of relief washed over her. Her tail thumped a few times against the ground in a momentary break of professionalism as she hid the smile she wanted to show Venom. "You believed in me as your Renja and I hope you will have the same faith in me as an Alphess. I do appreciate your selflessness and if I ever need advice, I will come to you," Celeste spoke with sincerity as she looked up at Venom. There was no telling what the future really held but Celeste had hope that she would flourish and become as strong and powerful as Venom was. "And of course, I will make sure to bring Kuroki with me or use him as my messenger so you get to see him," finally, her lips broke into a smile as she knew that Venom cared for her children as much as she cared for Ashen, if not more.