Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
10-13-2013, 04:18 PM

OOC: [ ]

He had an immense pride in seeing his children raised up to be stronger and smarter members of the pack. they would be strong and very capable in their future, of this he was certain, though it was not necessarily true that his ideas would be honored by all. However, the approaching woman was wrong in two places. These were his children, first of all. Second of all, he nevr had intentions of bringing them to the battle front. Tail swayed in anger behind him and he ripped a snarl from his lungs and put his face mere inches from her own. "They are mine! These are my brood. You have no sway in their raising! They are near old enough to begin training. They are certainly capable enough to handle almost any canine here because of their stance. Would you like to further question by ability to raise my children? To lead my pack?" his fur bristled and his hackles raised, "You lose your standing in this pack, no longer will you stand here as an Eta. Even before you held no ability to lead these pups, you lack the rank. Omega will suit you for the time being," eyes burnd into the woman. she needed to learn her place for she had not. Everything in him yearned to snap forward and rip her petty little tongue out, and yet, he refrained. For his sister alone. should she push her luck, however, he would make no remark.

"Speech!".

TABLE + CODING BY KSI