size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
ghostliem

Critical Fail!1KDouble MasterCritical Attack!OverachieverSnake Eyes
09-15-2022, 06:25 AM

Tenshi was making her way back down from the disaster that had been Menagerie's Summer Festival. Knowing Hanzo would want to know a pack member disappeared in the middle of the night, her paws hurried at a decent pace. Not wanting to overheat herself in the growing warm summer days, she had stuck along a thin creek until her path would veer off toward the Battlefield. While it would make sense to stay away from any training, the mountainous woman couldn't stop herself. It would be good to shake off some of the nerves she felt from the incident anyway before her return.

Crossing the border into the Battlefield, her steel blues searched for a worthy opponent. Not that anyone would be deemed worthy, she preferred at that moment someone who would make it interesting. It wouldn't take long until a familiar long-legged wolf that had bested her before came into her sights. A friendly smile tugged at her lips as she approached at a slower pace. "I don't believe I introduced myself last time," her timbre of a voice filled the space between them as she came to a stop a few feet away. "I am Yama Tenshi and it was a pleasure sparring last time," Tenshi dipped her muzzle down respectfully toward Jynn as she settled into a readying stance.

S P E E C H