Expert Fighter (175)

Advanced Intellectual (105)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
09-15-2022, 04:08 PM

Vanta’s voice was soft and, for a moment, Charlie wondered if maybe he was being too pushy about trying to get them to move together. The look Dread gave him was what really had him questioning it, but he wasn’t going to allow himself to dwell on it. Their parents had brought them out to explore and it felt natural to want to walk beside the siblings who struggled a little more. Not because he thought that they couldn’t explore and do things too, but because he wanted to be with them and for all of them to feel included. To experience things together. It wouldn’t be something that would last forever, especially as they aged, but even now, as a kid, family meant everything to the young Fatalis. If he could spend this time with his siblings and parents then he would, he wanted to, no questions asked.

Vântoase leaned against him, using him as a guide. Charlton gave a small nod, taking it easy with his pacing despite wanting to rush ahead. Making sure they were all included in this venture was more important than getting to see everything. “I won’t. You can trust me!” He promised firmly as he took a slow, but progressive, step forward. Crux came along too, answering Vanta, and Charlie’s ears perked forward as he listened to his brother speak. “Very big. It seems to go on and on without really stopping.” He agreed with Crux's statement. "The area above us where there is no cave stretches even more than where we can walk, blue with bits of white."

Charlie twitched his ears thoughtfully. "I'm not really sure where to even begin checking stuff out. It seems like no matter where we start there's just so much ground to cover. Dad said to stay away from the fire pit though so we'll avoid that. Anywhere you want to check first, Crux?" Then, to make sure Vanta was included he added. "And when mom and dad let us out here when it's dark I want you to lead us around next time, Vanta! I think you might find something we don't." His words were proof he didn't fault her for her disability but worked with it instead. He wanted her to feel like she could do things just as the rest of them could, the same with Kite and Crux. Just because they had to do things a little differently didn't mean it was bad. Because they had to take things slower or see the world at a different time of day just meant they might discover different things than the pups who could zoom around everywhere… and all experiences were important.

"Talk," 'Think.'